UA-45446743-1

Friday, April 1, 2016

Cappy and Boo - 1 Month Foster Report





Cappy & Boo have been with me for one month as of 3/24/16 and they have come a long way. Both have had their respective surgeries and are now recuperating very well. There is an issue with Boo’s Liver and the Vet suspects Cushing's Disease. I need to get a urine sample but that has not been easy. They will not be ready for adoption until that issue has been resolved. He goes back to the vet in 2 weeks.

Both boys are a part of my pack and get along with everyone. They love other dogs and people and are very loving & cuddly. They have found their space on my bed and Jaxx (GSD) has his space and no problems. I just discovered that Boo also likes to get down under the blanklets which is not a Dalmatian trait, but a BT trait. His momma was a pure bred BT. I did some investigative work to try to determine Cappy’s actual age. I called the Vet whose name was on his original Rabies tag from 2011 and he was still there. He told me the green tag from 2011 was a 1 year tag and Cappy was probably a puppy about 3-4 months old.  That means he was born around Sept. or Oct. of 2010 making him 5 ½ years old. I gave him a birthday of Oct. 1st, 2010 so now we do know his age.

Both boys are house broken for the most part (there have been a couple of accidents) and know where to go outside as shown in the attached pictures. My Jaxx is never very far behind them.

Sandy Z, Foster Mom to Cappy & Boo

No comments: