UA-45446743-1

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sobe Wants to Play







I've had Sobe for about three weeks and sheis doing great. I need to work with her more on "leave it" when she sees other dogs on walks. She gets along great with people on walks and is doing really well overall. She is 8 years old and is house-trained. Unlike Tara, she doesn't seem to fart and snore. Even her breath is good!

She will be going to the vet this Friday (we vet all dogs) and after that I am going to start her write-up and then go through applicant files in a few weeks. I'll be looking for someone who is experienced with dogs, has an easygoing dog, and is active and willing to continue working with her.

Here are some youtube videos - Sobe is the brindle with the white collar. My Tara is black and has the long tail.

Deb

No comments: