UA-45446743-1

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Tess in Her Forever Home



Tess is doing great! She has already learned to go to the door when she has to go to the bathroom.. She can go in and out the doggie door to the deck to take her sunbath! She has learned to climb the steps up to my bed but she cannot go down. She is running around the yard with Mollie and having a great time being free. She is eating 3 times a day and just gobbles up the food. She is also learning to sit. Of course Mollie is helping me by sitting on command. Tess watches everything that Mollie does. They sleep together and are now real buddies. I have to tell you that she is a smart little girl. I took her to my vet and she has poor sight out of the "good" eye. There is also some scar tissue in that eye. I noticed she is very careful going down steps and probably has a depth perception issue. All in all, she is a love, always licking you and wanting to cuddle. She also is a snorer at night. She is now the QUEEN of the Hynes castle!

No comments: