UA-45446743-1

Friday, November 21, 2008

Achilles' Forever Home




I took my sweet foster, Achilles, to meet his new family yesterday. We met at a park and it only took them about ten minutes for them to decide they wanted to take him home. I got a call from them about four hours later saying that their nine month old BT puppy and he were getting along really well and that she had been to petsmart to buy them a whole bag of toys. She also said that he and his new daddy were bonding very quickly. Later last night she sent me pictures and said that they were just thrilled with their new boy.
I really thought it was going to be harder for me to let him go. I really got attached in the month that I had him, but they were so perfect for him that I just can't even feel anything but happy! They even loved the name that my husband chose for him and are going to keep it.
Here are a couple of the pics they sent of Achilles with his new sister and with his daddy. Aren't they precious?
~Kami


No comments: