UA-45446743-1

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Forever Home for Benny



My house is very quiet right now. Bingo is very much missing his best buddy, Benny who went home with Bill Woods and Stacy Nusbaum tonight.

We met at my work so Benny and their 1 yr old BT, Sunny, could have some 'privacy' from my other dogs. After about 1/2 hour - Ben and Sunny were rompimg and playing and destroyed a stuffed goose together. Bill and Stacy are super nice people - and Ben is going to do well with them. We spent a couple of hours together while the dogs got aquainted, and Bill and Stacy took their time to be sure that Ben was right to be a playmate for Sunny. Benny knew something was up - but I am sure he will settle in just fine.

I sure am going to miss my 'nap' buddy.......

I have attached a picture of Benny with his new family!!

--Barb C.


Benny's new parents just sent me a pic of he and his sister, Sunny. So Cute!

Barb

No comments: