UA-45446743-1

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Free to perfect home!! :-) (Levittown Pa)

Reply to: comm-904875414@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-11-03, 9:31PM EST

I am looking to rehome my adorable 7-year-old child. I recently got a puppy and having them both is just too hard for me to manage anymore, so the kid must go. He is a good little boy, and it breaks my heart to have to give him away. However, it is something I have to do!

About him: He is 7-year-old male full bred Caucasian child. He is house broken/potty trained (hasn't had an accident since he was three); he is very friendly and does NOT bite. He went through a biting stage when he was two years old but quickly out grew that. He loves to run and play, and will play catch with a football for hours!! He will also get along great with kids, cats and other dogs. He sometimes does have a hard time sharing his toys, but with strict discipline, he can be broken of that habit. I recommend a home with a fenced in yard where he can run around freely! He is up to date on all shots. I will be more than happy to send all paper work with him.

I will need references from anyone interested in adopting this wonderful little person. Please understand that writing this is killing me, but I need to do what is best for my son. Ever since I got the puppy I just do not have the time my son needs anymore. I need to find him a place where he can get all the love and attention a child needs.
Serious inquiries only! If all references check out, he will be free to the home I find suitable.

Thank you, and good luck, I hope my son gives you as much joy as he has given me. Please give him a forever home!

-- contributed by Donna

No comments: