UA-45446743-1

Monday, March 2, 2009

The Lilly Chronicles - The Final Chapter


Now is time to write the final chapter on this special little
boston that came from a Rabbit Hutch Mill to the life of Luxury.

Lilly has made such wonderful progress in the three months we had her
that I myself have been amazed.

Today, Lilly has been adopted by a great couple with a pug! Lilly
will be so happy. I just recieved an email that Lilly is already
making herself at home!!! I can hardly believe it! From such a
scared little thing..to starting her new life with a bit of
confidence. I am so proud of her. We made her a new pretty collar,
sent some toys and treats with her. I wish only happiness and joy
for Lilly and her new family. May she bring bright light to your
heart and quite smiles to your faces. Lilly is a special Boston that
will forever remain in our hearts.

The end

Tammy T and her Family
Kisses Lilly...we love you

This was Lilly's Petfinder description:

My name is Lilly and I have never had a name before, it feels good when my foster family calls me Lilly. See, I lived in a rabbit hutch all my life. People were not nice to me. I am scared of everything. All I knew how to do was have puppies. My foster mommy says that I am improving everyday.I go outside and I come back in all by myself. I am not fond of a leash yet, but with patience, I am sure I will come to like it. I prefer a fenced in yard. I feel more secure. I love big dogs and small dogs. I even like cats. Although I love my foster family and thank them for caring for me, I am wishing for a family all of my own. Will you please be my new family? I am eager to please, but I need a kind hand and paitence as I am still learning how to live in a house. I will in the end be the best little girl you ever had...... "

It is so wonderful that Lilly now has a home and family of her own!

No comments: