UA-45446743-1

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Update on Boo ("Booda")

Another year has gone by. Boo is another year older and with us another year. He is sitting on my lap as I am typing this e-mail..

My how time has gone by. He is doing fine and is certainly part of our family. He has his special chair to sleep on but prefers to snuggle against one of us while we are watching TV. He could have easily been named Snuggles. Boo also learned how to sun himself on the staircase as the sun shines through our front window.

My mother is in a nursing home and they had a dog parade for the residents that Boo was part of. He and all the dogs that participated were a big hit. Coincidentally, all of the dogs were rescued including a 3 legged Scot Terrier & a deaf American.Bulldog (that responded to hand signals). Since Boo has a great temperament and all of his shots, he is allowed to be a regular visitor. He is an unofficial therapy dog. The residents get so excited when they see him and want to pet him and he loves it. He even knows to stop at the Social Director's office because she has treats for dogs. She enjoys his visits . I also leave treats with my mother & all I have to say to Boo, is do you want to go see grandma and he gets excited.. He also loves to go to the park for our daily walk.

Take care and have a good and healthy 2010.

Bruce & Stella Anglin & Boo

No comments: