UA-45446743-1

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Chester is Adopted



Yesterday morning I drove out to Scranton, PA where Chester was adopted
by the Kragowski family. Leanne and Ryan were so wonderful, and had been
looking for a dog for a long time, and were excited to finally meet
Chester. We were in touch for the past three weeks talking about
Chester, while they waited for him to be neutered and for Ryan to get
back from a business trip before they could finally adopt him. They
drove down from upstate NY yesterday and met me in Scranton and it was
love at first site. Leanne even had a hand knitted sweater for Chester
to wear in case he was cold! I only had him for a few weeks, but Chester
was the sweetest, easiest foster I've had yet. He is going to make them
very happy! And the Kragowskis have two young sons - I think those boys
are going to love their new, laid back 'brother'!


Heather
Wharton, NJ

No comments: