UA-45446743-1

Monday, July 11, 2011

Baby Steals Hearts

Here is an FB post from  Brit who owns Fetch Doggy Botique. Meredith, her foster mom and Baby visited the other day:

"I met a dog today... Not unusual becuase I own a dog boutique:) but today I met a VERY special dog... one that broke my heart... one that stole my heart... and everyone else's that walked in the store for the hour she was there.. Today ...I met Baby... I watched her say hello to a boxer 4x her size... kiss and protect a 16 month old child.. get bitten in the bum (playingly) by a 14 week old cane corso without even a yelp.. and fall asleep in my lap 30 minutes after meeting me.. Why is this so amazing? Because Baby is a shelter dog.. and is now in foster care for only 7 days when I met her. Baby was neglected and becuase of this nearly blind.. but she is one of the most amazing pups I have ever met and just needs someone to love her as much as she loves everyone else..."

She is breaking hearts and taking names :)

No comments: