UA-45446743-1

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Brutus Goes to His Forever Home





I just wanted to share the GREAT news that Brutus was adopted last Sunday, 7/17.  He was adopted by a couple and their daughter in my town - a really great family, and they are just loving him to pieces. Here is what his new dad wrote me this morning:

"Brutus is doing well, doing what dogs do, he is very very good. He seems pretty happy so far. I can't see why someone would return this dog. He is so easy going!"

This is such a relief for me, and I'm SO happy for Brutus - after almost a year in and out of different shelters at the age of 10, he finally has a family to love him! Also, my cats are again enjoying the peace and quiet in the house and hanging around the living room! LOL

Heather
Wharton, NJ

No comments: