UA-45446743-1

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Frankie Goes to His Forever Home





My Frankie was adopted today by Brian Karp & Amanda Ullman. He's on his way to the Big Apple (Manhattan). I love this couple very much and most important, their female BT Dakota and Frankie love each other.

Amanda is the daughter of Brian & Chris Ullman who adopted my Sadie a few years ago so I already knew her. Since he came from a shelter and I didn't know his name, I named him Frankie. Amanda wants to name him Fenway. She'll post pictures soon.

It's hard for me to comprehend how just a couple of weeks ago this boy had pneumonia and now is healthy and happy. I was so worried he would die... I owe my vet a big thank you note for this one.

Thank you Julie for doing the house check.


Linda Antonelli

No comments: