UA-45446743-1

Monday, October 10, 2011

Daisy May Goes to Her Forever Home






Daisy May went to her forever home today. She was all dressed up in her fancy coat and "bling" collar with her signature Daisy on it. I won both at our recent fundraiser and since my gang already have so much "stuff" and it fit Daisy May perfectly, it became hers. She came to me with nothing but went to her new home with two collars, a harness, a leash (all sporting daisies), a coat, fleece blanket, toys, her favorite chewy, and anything else I thought she could use. After all, brides used to come with doweries and I did not want my little girl to go empty handed.

Her new Mama, Mary Miller, was so happy to see her and Daisy went right up to her and gave her a kiss. Her new Papa comes home from rehab tomorrow, but Daisy May is going to visit him there this afternoon. Today is Daisy May's new Mama's birth day and she said that this little dog was the best birthday present ever. Since this is the first foster that I have placed, I had to hurry out when the paperwork was done while Mary had her in the other room because the tears were flowing. Daisy May has come such a long way in such a short time and she is such a sweetheart. I would have kept her if I didn't have a full house already. I am attaching pictures - first one is how she looked when she was picked up by Molly at the vet who saved her. The others are from today. I am also going to upload more pictures to the group page of her in her little pumpkin costume and her fancy coat. I can appreciate even more all that the foster parents do for our pups. But it sure is worth it.

Joan Stark Ontario NY

No comments: