UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

PJ Goes to His Forever Home




Over the weekend, we welcomed a new addition to the family. When I saw his pics and read his bio a few weeks ago, I knew that he would be perfect fit for us! He us the cutest little guy that I have ever seen. He is for sure a velcro dog. He follows me all over the house. It's just funny to hear his little feet tapping no matter where I go. He is doing much better then I thought with my boyfriend. He has given him kisses and slept on the couch with him...but when he feels like it he will flip a switch and act afraid of him. With a lot of TLC I am convinced that we can show him that it is ok for him to have full trust. I just love this little guy (even though he snores like a freight train)! I again wanted to thank Evette and Kim (the foster mom and dad) for everything that they did to make this possible. I am not sure who else was involved behind the scenes..but thank you to you all as well! Oh and he and Hailey get along well too. I am still keeping my eye on the two of them though because Pjay got a little angry when Hailey jumped up on 'his side" of the couch next to me. So I have learned to make sure that when she jumps up that it needs to be on "her side". Just wanted to share the story with all of you

Kristen
Hammonton, NJ

No comments: