UA-45446743-1

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Harley Goes to Her Forever Home





My Lil Bella saying goodbye to Harley this morning, she just Loved Harley. They were like lil sisters, playing all day together. She will be missed. Not the greatest clear pic but they were kissing and I thought it was like they knew.


Chris Schezzini


And here is Harley with her new Mommy. Thanks to Chris's loving care, Harley is ready for a forever home of her own. Chris writes, "Headed out at 5 am this morning to meet her.
I was so happy I got the chance to see Harley with her! She seems like a very caring and loving person and I hope Harley will adapt very quickly to her and be on her way to happiness. I didn't think Id beable to let her go. The tears all welled up in my eyes while I tried to keep my composure until they drove off then they tears flooded for the next 2 1/2 hours for the lonely trip back home.

I know this is a good thing we all do but we all love them so much too and it hurts like crazy when you have to say goodbye!

May she adjust fast and be loved like I loved her here. As for myself? I have been a mess all day, can't stop thinking of her and worrying about her and miss her like crazy! I know she will be happy we found her a wonderful, Loving Home! Thanks so much Julie! Love U."

No comments: