UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Update on Tiki, Now Cartola







Hi you all from NEBTR,

I am writing to thank you all for the gift that Tiki (we renamed him after a Brazilian Samba musician called Cartola, it means top hat) has been in our lives. He is a sweetheart, very gentle and well mannered. I haven't written before because I was taking a 2-week long exam for grad school, and he stood by my side all the time. Real buddy. The walks with him were the best moments of my day in the last 2 weeks.

In the first week Cartola got very anxious when we left the house to go to the supermarket but now he trusts that we'll be back so he is fine. He loves the walks and I think he is well adapted. He has really bonded with us, and we are all very happy. Thank you very much!

Check his pictures attached!

Cheers,
Daniela & Ademir

No comments: