UA-45446743-1

Monday, November 14, 2011

Update on Daisy May





Well, it is just under a month since Daisy May went to her forever home. I was afraid she would have some difficulties as she came back to me after 10 days due to her new Mama's needing to go out of town for a family emergency and she didn't want to leave her with strangers. She came in here and settled in like she had never left. When I took her back after four days, she went right up to her new papa, trying to give kisses and ran all through the house to check on "her" things.

When I called to check on things, the first thing Mary said to me was "No, you can't have her back!!" Mary and Roger have another little rescue dog, a long haired chihuahua who is very skittish and runs and hides if anyone comes to the house. She and Daisy May are now fast friends and they sleep together in the same crate. They have a bed and the crate door is open but they prefer to nap in there. Mary tells me that
Daisy May even had Bella (the little one) playing which she has not done in all the time they have had her! I think Daisy May has hit the doggie lotto. She found a great home and is very happy. Housebreaking is almost 100% now and she minds well and snuggles up with them every night. A totally win win situation. Joan Stark

No comments: