UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bertha Finds Her Forever Home



Note: Bertha was turned into an animal shelter as a stray. She was then turned over to NEBTR, and NEBTR pulled her from the shelter. Her foster mom, Ellen Hansen, then brought her to her home to foster her.

Ellen first wrote, "I have a huge problem. I am IN LOVE WITH MY FOSTER. Big Bertha is the best little dog I have ever come across."

This morning, Ellen made a decision.

"Hi Everyone,

Well it looks like Bertha is here to stay. I cannot part with her.
Thanks for all the kind words and support as well as the votes!!

She has brought so much happiness and love into my life in just a few days.
This is a picture of three of the four dogs I now have. Hank was camera shy today.

Thanks so much

Ellen Hansen"

Looks like Bertha has already found her forever home with a family that loves her dearly!

No comments: