UA-45446743-1

Saturday, November 12, 2011

New Foster Jameson




Jameson (on right) was a good little girl all the way home. she slept all the way.

When we got home, she was met by my whole pack, but after a few minutes, everyone settled down and we all went to bed. It was a very quiet night. she slept all night long in a blanket filled crate.

This morning, well...let's just say she is a fast little girl, runs around like she is a tornado. So extra caution must be taken because sometimes the greyhounds will think its a race and they will chase her.

Jameson is a very young dog. I am sure she will not be here long as she should be ready in her allotted time for her new home. I am hopeful that there will be applicants approved so Jameson can start her new life ASAP. Not that I will be in a hurry to send her. She is very sweet.

She is a cuddle bug! Loves to be held, loves to lay on laps and listens very well.
No potty issues yet. She goes outside with the rest of them. and will pee on command. (I think she likes it when I clap and tell her good girl) LOL

-- Tammy Trivelpiece

No comments: