UA-45446743-1

Monday, November 7, 2011

New Foster Trooper

Trooper loves the car!



Trooper went to the vet today and got all fixed up. He was neutered, and had to have 2 teeth extracted. They trimmed his nails a little bit more & cleaned his ears. Dr. Tack is wonderful & very kind. He is at home now resting. I hope this helps some with his marking around the house.

He is a very good dog & very sweet. Now that he is allowed to roam the house, he doesn't cry at night anymore. I crate him overnight with my Zoey and he is quite comfortable with her. Soon he will be ready to start looking for a furever home. i keep saying how sweet he is. He doesn't bark much (just when we first got him & he had to stay separated from the other dogs for the first week), he's very kind, not dominating at all but very passive with me & both my bt's and anyone else who has come into the house. Not even one tiny bit of food aggression which i cant get over since he was homeless for who knows how long. And they even said at the vets that he was passive with their big resident siamese cat.

Just overall a really great dog! Breaks my heart to know he was walking the streets of Philly.

No comments: