UA-45446743-1

Monday, January 30, 2012

Manny Gets Adopted

Manny found his forever home, in South Jersey to an animal Chiropractor. Here is what his forever Dad says about Manny. Manny joins two other pups in the family, Roo and Ted. Another success story for one of our very deserving babies!! "I drove up to North Jersey to see Manny. Ted was more impressed with the people and the nice dog play area inside the building (daycare for dogs). Manny was very sweet and I got to bring him home. Roo was glad to see another active boy in the house again, but put him in his place if he got "rude" with her. I think it's going to work out fine. Plan on being home with the pack all day long tomorrow (day off) so perhaps it will give me a chance to figure out my new camera and uploading all the photos I took tonight. Manny is warming up to me and trying to make friends with Roo. Ted is just exhausted and wants to rest. Thanks for all the well-wishes! NEBTR is great! Manny came home with a lot of "gifts" from his foster mom, Carolyn."

No comments: