UA-45446743-1

Monday, March 12, 2012

Update on Muno

I just wanted to take a minute to give an update on little Muno. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since we adopted him and he is doing great. He is such a little sweetheart, we are completely in love. The first day he came home he was scared to even go outside. Now he's cruising around the backyard, climbing stairs, playing tug-o-war with our other Boston Walter, and sleeping in bed with us at night.

He went for a check over and meet and greet with his new vet this week, Dr. Scott Polo and his wonderful staff. He's met a few of our neighbors, including a retired Marine Colonel next door who has a soft spot for BT's and an endless supply of doggie treats! I want to say thank you to Megan Sanchez and her family for fostering him, I know it wasn't easy to give him up. I also want to thank Chris Schezzini for making us lunch and opening her home to my family in order to make the adoption possible. We are so lucky to have this little guy and I am so glad to be a part of this wonderful organization!

 Pam Hess

No comments: