UA-45446743-1

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mia is Adopted



My sweet little Mia was adopted yesterday by one of our members, April Minech, and her husband.  Mia didn't even make it to petfinder!  They came to meet her and decided she had to be a part of their family, she has joined an older brother.  Mia came to me a nervous girl.  Her owner told me she hates the car, has been scared since she was a puppy.  After 2 wks she was running down to the car and to the door to go in!  My Yogi helped her, she really took to him.  She was such a pleasure to have and we miss her, but I know she has a great home!  April is with several rescues and works at an animal shelter.  This was my first "local" adoption so they were able to come pick her up and she walked right out with them!  April said she is doing good and they love her!   I attached a pic she sent.

Leslie Kaucic

Note:  Special thanks and congratulations to Leslie, her wonderful foster mom!

No comments: