UA-45446743-1

Saturday, May 26, 2012

BT Rescue in Italy


Meet Marzia Ugo Nina Donnini!! She has written to us to tell us about her new Rescue Group in Italy !!!!! We are so happy to meet you and hear about your new group Marzia !!!! Her passion to help shines through !! Thank you Marzia xoxoxo
Hello everyone at NEBTR
I'm an Italian girl and I have 2 Bostons.
I with some others BT owners have started the first Italian BT Rescue and, even if this breed is not so popular in Italy, we have rescued 7 dogs from the beginning of this year (4 from shelters and 3 from a puppy mill)
I hope that you can help Jerry, the BT/French Bulldog mix at Manhattan Center...they want to kill him...
Please let me know if is possible to adopt him from Italy and keep me update about him if you can...
Thank you for your work with this little dogs !!! God bless you !!!

Marzia with Ugo and Nina, her beloved Bostons

No comments: