UA-45446743-1

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Feature Foster Fena




How can you not fall in love with a sweet, loving golden girl like me! I will stick with you like Velcro cause I love people soooo much! I would would love to sleep under the covers with you at night, but I'll happily sleep on my own little bed (under my covers, of course.) I like going for walks and have yet to turn down a yummy meal! I still love to chew on hooves, bully sticks and marrow bones, though I have lost a few teeth over the years.

I love affection, to be petted, talked to, and loved on. Resting on soft comfy blankets on the couch or in a soft dog bed, even better when you're near me. I am house and crate trained, but don't necessarily need to be crated when left home alone. And I get along with other dogs and cats.

So won't you give me a quiet little retirement home either as an only or with another quiet little companion. Do you have a heart and a home for me? If so, please fill out an application for my love!

XOXOXO, Fena

No comments: