UA-45446743-1

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Port Jefferson Pet Adoption Event





Hi everyone, The Port Jefferson pet adoption event this weekend was a big success! Linda Antonelli brought her Ivy down on Saturday and my lovely Vivi was giving kisses and doing tricks!
v
My sister baked BT cupcakes and they were super cute and a hot item! We sold lots of really cute BT things and generated alot of interest! Sheryl, thank you for the hats and the totes - they were very popular!

There is really a great crowd at this event and we are surrounded by lots of other rescue groups, many of whom bring their adoptable dogs. Next year, I'd love to have several of our available fosters there with us - SO MANY people were asking for them! It's right around this time every year. I can't tell you how many people wanted to adopt Vivienne and Ivy!

I've attached some fun pictures. A very special thank you to my husband Kevin for doing this event with me : ) and to our fellow volunteer Meredith Festa for making it all happen : )

Jerrilyn Walter

No comments: