UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

New Foster Archie



Archie with Walter and Muno

Archie, a/k/a Big Boy, is a three year old neutered male who came from the Camden Shelter in Blackwood, NJ. He is a big boy... weighing in at 55.4 lbs! He's the biggest BT I've ever seen. He is a purebred surrended by owner. He's currently on two medications for seizures, Levetiraceta 500MG (3x a day) and Phenobarbital 64.8 MG (2x a day). He was surrendered on the 30th and they said he didn't have any seizures while at the shelter. He was surrendered because they could no longer afford him. The owner surrender form states he's good with other dogs, which so far he's doing good with my two, Walter and Muno. The intake form says he's friendly with children but he has high energy. So far, he's a big mellow dude but I'm sure he's scared to death. I will try and post a photo so you can see him compared to my two!!

Pam Hess

No comments: