UA-45446743-1

Sunday, June 3, 2012

New Foster, Tori



I am so happy, I chased my first squirrel today!



A human bed, it's so comfy and clean!  And there is a nice human who lets me cuddle with her; though she has given me my very own bed, it's really great to try all these new things provided for my ease and enjoyment.  No more nasty, dirty cages like the puppy mill factory where I used to live, yucch.....

Rebecca reports on Tori, who has become a City Girl!

Tori is in Brooklyn and she's ADORABLE, having a great time tossing around a
squeak toy and rolling around on her back in her new bed.

She was great on her first Brooklyn walk, said hi to everyone, especially people
who were sitting on their brownstone stoops- she ran up and gave everyone a
kiss. Also gentle and sweet with other dogs, male & female!

She was/is a little weirded out by the elevator, which must seem like a space
ship.

Thank you to all who helped get her here, especially Brad, Jerrilyn and Dawn. And Rebecca, her foster mom!

No comments: