UA-45446743-1

Friday, September 14, 2012

Nitro Loves Lucy

Lucy and Nitro have developed an online romance.  Check below for their correspondence, and blossoming relationship!  Foster moms Lisa Vaughan and Sharon Davidson are encouraging their children, and helping them to write their letters.  More great news:  Lucy's vet wants to adopt her!





Dear Magwai,

My name iz Nitro, Is iz a fawster fur NEBTR too. I herd abawt u twoo da gwapewine. U sawnd bery nice. I wuz wundawin….wood u be mah gurlfweind?!

Awaatin ur bespawnse
Nitro
(Pic atwached)
 


Dear Nitro,

I am bery fwattered. U are bery cute. I am cwansidering ur pawposal. One fing befaw I say Yes to be ur gurlfweind…..Iz need ta see if we r compawtible….wat are ur intwests?

Magwai
(Pic atwached…my fawster mommy edzited my pictawre…I gwess she finks you r a catch...iz like to pway ball)




Dear Magwai,

Iz like to sleep...eat....*kiss*...go fur slow short "W's" as my fawster mom cawls em (she means dawgie walks). My eyez awent so gweat so Iz has twouble pwaying ball...i hope dis is otay fur u, i wuld neber stop u fwom pwaying ball though....i want u ta be soooooo happy =)

xoxo
Nitro

PS my fawster mom sez u r super pwetty!


Dear Nitro,

I wanted to let u know dat i am changing my name. No Magwai anymore.....its LUCY now!! BTW....i go for my aspiration soon on my bumpies- think good thawts!

Hope dis is otay =)
xoxo
Lucy




Dear Lucy,

I like dat name A LOT! I hope ur tests come back gud. Im doing gud too! Yesterday i spent allllllll day with my fawster daddy. hes pawesome!

Dweaming of you!!

xoxo
Nitro


Dear Nitro

My fawster mommy sez I am the bestest little girl ever. I super love the sofa and baths! They make my sores feelz soooo much better. My ears are healing slowly and my eyez are gettin better. My fawster mommmy iz gonna takes sum pics of me under the banana twee! Hope u are gud too!

xoxo
Lucy



Dear Nitro,

As pawmised. Here i am under the Banana Twee!!! Wish u were here!

Lucy






Dear Lucy,

Im up bwite and early today. Mom sez i need to exercwize to stay in shape. I say round iz a shwape. I hope u like my pic of me wurkin out. I got good musklez. Time fur my nap.

Xoxo
Nitro


Dear Nitro,

Sawrry i took so long...iz been a wittle under da weather, but no worries i am gettin bettah. My fawster mommy sez we are going to da beach dis weekend! I cant wait! I wish i could take long slow walks on da beach wif you! You def have a gud beach body ;)

xoxo
Lucy



Dear Lucy,

Im missin u. Mom took me for a walk again..boy is it bwite out...i coundlt keep my eyez open! I wish i could spend sunday wif u..theres 3 gurls in dis house but they all cwazy! Younginz! Sendin u my wuv.

Xoxo
Nitro



Nitro,


I like ur pic. I have my doctor appoiwntment on Wednesday to check my lumps then Im getting weady for da beach. So much to pack. Do you fink i should bwing my collar or my harness. The collar is more comfawtable, but da harness offers more coverage. Decwisions decwisions.

Xoxo
Lucy



Dear Nitro,

I went to da vet today. Da bwumps in my ears are a form of bactwerial infwection. I hab yeast infwections between my toes too. Yuk! My eyez are doing bery well and my twear prodwuction is back to normal. I had x-rays of my bwu
mps and none of dem interfwering with my bones or joints. Whew! Theyz did 4 separate biopsies. One of dem just stwarted to grow two weekz ago and is alweady da size ub a dime. Cwazy! Results will be in a week, due to the howliday. Da Vet said I will need a lot of care, but she weally liked me and said she may want to adawpt me! I laid da charm on thick just like i did when i got you as my boyfweind. =)

xoxo
Lucy



Dear Lucy,

Im glad to hear they have figured out some of your pwoblems. I hope you get better soon, ill be finking of you! My fawster mom twied to wake me this morning. I didnt want to get up. Its Friday! She should know better. I have a busy day of more sweep!

xoxo
Nitro


Lucy,

Mom finally did it. She got me up.

xoxo
Nitro



Dear lucy

I hope the beach is fun. I can't wait to hear how it was. Im a wittle under da weather. I fink i have an infwection in my mouf :( you can see my swelling a wittle. My mom has meds for me (i have lot of mouth probs) but if it doesnt get better i gotta go to da vet :(

Xoxo
Nitro



Dear Nitro,

The beach was not fun for me =( I wanted to play in da sand and swim but i wasnt allowed. I have to wait til my stwitches are wemoved. Also, my tumors were still too open and I still have a yeast infwection on my feet. I had to watch eberyone else play =( I liked the car ride home though. When we got home i just cwashed on my doggie bed. Hmpf. I hope you are feeling better. Wish we could cuddle.

xoxo
Lucy





Dear Lucy,

That is GREAT news!! Im so happy. I am feeling better too! Today I twied to get mom to take me for a walk at lunch time but she said she had to go back to wurk. Ewwwww wurk. I prefer my day of sleeping. Taking care of us puppies is enough wurk, but she said puppy kisses dont pay da electwic. So in da meantime I will wait for her by the door to come home =)

Xoxo
Nitro


Dear Lucy,

Its been awhile. It was a bery busy weekend! I had a calendar photo shoot! Mom took me to da park for it and gave me tweats. Guess wat else?! 1 month from today is my birfday! I will be 15 in one month!! Big partay!

Xoxo
Nitro


Dear Nitro,

I can barelwy contain my excitement! All my lumps bumps etc are a fungal infection....no cancer! I will go on antibiotics for 2 months to try to clear fings up. They dont know whyz i have this, what caused it, or if it will really go away.

Eben better news is dat my vet put in an application for me!!!! Yayyyyyy!!!! Sending tonz of kisses to you!!!!!!!!!

Lucy




Nitro

I went to my potential new home for a twial visit. There are two children, a dog and a cat. Everyone just loved me! When I arrived I rolled and rolled in the fresh cut grass to make sure it was good grass. It was perfwect! They have a beautiful home and are really nice to me. I ran in all happy so my fawster mom knew I liked it. Best part is my potential mommy is a vet! Life time of love, care and medical attention for me! Ill send pics soon!

xoxo
Lucy



Dear Lucy,

Im so happy for you! I hope our your new mommy will still let you twalk to me =) Please let her know that I cant live wifout you and i need to twalk to you. You are my sunshwine =)

xoxo
Nitro




No comments: