UA-45446743-1

Friday, September 14, 2012

Update on Bklyn/Brooke



Hi Everyone,

It's me again Bklyn/Brook, I just wanted to update
everyone on how I am doing. Well, I am doing GREAT.
I went to the Vet on Friday and they think I am a sweet
little girl. They said my weight is 13 pounds now and
you know what.. I am looking good. Today my Foster Mom
took me to Petco. I never went there before in my life. It was fun.
There are lots of people that wanted to say hello to me.
I was a good girl and I didn't try to bite anyone. LOL.
I got many more balls to play with. I can't wait until
I go home so I can play with my foster sister's with my
new balls. Thank you so much.

Love Bklyn/Brook

P.S. Life is a lot of fun with my foster mom, Janet Hassell. I am happy being with my human and fur family. It's an exciting new world after my former life in a puppy mill!

No comments: