UA-45446743-1

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Update on Ruby Tuesday

Photo from June of Ruby with her former foster sister Vivienne.

From Ruby Tuesday's forever family:

"I would just like everyone who is thinking about adopting a Boston
Terrier to know what a wonderful experience it has been for my husband
and I. Our Ruby Tuesday is a three year old Boston Terrier who has
brought us so much joy and so many laughs. She is so well behaved and
follows us everywhere. Ruby has her own bed in our room and when it is
time to retire in the evening she is sound asleep before our bed gets
turned down. And did I mention the snoring!! Seriously, you would think
she had been mugged! Ruby sleeps soundly for eight to ten hours every
night and after breakfast returns to bed for one to two hours for a
morning siesta. What a wonderful disposition she has and even though we
have a very large fenced in yard she loves to go for long walks every
day. (Great exercise for me and I no longer have any excuses). She is
so very friendly and enjoys all who admire her. After her much needed
beauty sleep she is ready for a run in the yard and chasing after her
bones. I often tell her what a beauty she is and I'm certain she
totally believes it. Thankfully she loves the car and is such a great
passenger and enjoys her vacation time with us. We are not sure of the
life she had before but we are thankful every day that she is now a part
of our life. We thank all who have made her adoption a possibility."

No comments: