UA-45446743-1

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Update on Peanut

Hi all,


Hope all is going well. My little adopted dog Peanut (formally Mandy) is doing so well. What a blessing she is. She is finally starting to act like normal dog. I keep working on trying to get her to play but she doesn’t seem to get it or maybe she really isn’t interested in learning. :)  Either way, she doing very well and everyone loves her that comes into my office. We are definitely inseparable and she just loves riding around in the truck. You guys are doing such a wonderful thing for these dogs. I would have never had the privilege of having Peanut in my life if it wasn’t for guys. Keep up the good work!

Let me know about the tax info.

Thanks and enjoy the day.


Gail L Stone
Enrolled Agent

Stone's Accounting Inc.

No comments: