UA-45446743-1

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Update on Chip In Dog Chibby






Foster Mom Laurie Williamson reports that Chibby has been doing great since his surgery, and Chibby wants to send special "thank yous" to those who made his surgery possible.

He writes,  "My foster mom took me to University of Pennsylvania Vet Hospital.  They did a great job of neutering me and repairing my hernia.  I feel so much better.  I’m happy and playful.  I love to play tug o war and fetch with my people.  I like being near my people and sometimes I’ll even sit on your lap and curl up.  I love my bed though that my foster mom gave me.  I would love to be the center of your world.  I like my foster brothers and sisters but I like people most.  I have gained 6 pounds and look like a new handsome guy.  My dog brothers and sisters are teaching me about proper bathroom etiquette.  I am so docile.  I love to be held and kissed.  I would make the best pet ever."

We hope that Chibby will find his forever home soon!

No comments: