UA-45446743-1

Monday, January 7, 2013

Thanks from NEBTR

Happy New Year all NEBTR volunteers!
I wanted to thank you all for stepping up with so many Home Check needs in the same areas.  Our Home Check volunteers have really been inundated with requests for their generous time to do home visits.  I have to say that I feel kind of bad to sometimes having to ask the same few people over and over again, but some of our areas don't have a lot of volunteers to do these visits.


Thanks also for everyone's prompt repsonse to the requests via email we send out. This really helps me do my job more efficiently and our anxious adoption homes are always so excited to
get this step of the process done, because it means they are that much closer to their adoptions.


Thanks everyone and Happy Healthy New Year.
Ellen Hansen NEBTR volunteer


On that same note, I would like to thank all of our amazing foster homes!
Unfortunately, the supply of needy incoming Bostons never ever stops and we would not be able to do what we do without you.
Our foster homes are the backbone of all that we do.
I know it is not always easy so - BIG THANK YOU!!!!

Jerrilyn Walter

No comments: