UA-45446743-1

Monday, May 6, 2013

Dakota Coy With His Forever Mom

Well my  lil boy Dakota Coy went to his fur-ever home this evening. I attatched photos of his New Mommy Susana, and Me getting kisses from him saying goodbye!  My Heart is sad, because I have grown to really love this lil boy but also Very Happy knowing he is going to a Great home and will be loved exactly how I would love him. He deserves it and again a big Thank you to NEBTR for letting me do what I love to do and save every baby we can.

 -- Christine Schezzini


Chris, Thank you for doing such a great job with Dakota Coy.
He looks so sweet. The good thing about his adoption is that you can still be in his life, since he was adopted by family member Suzanna Schezzini. Happy endings, Dakota, and wonderful job Chris!


No comments: