UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

More on Penny Lane

penny lane - you are so beautiful to me
I had decided that Penny had made such great progress that I wanted to expand her horizons. She now stays on my ned at night and during the day, when I am work, without incident She has become more affectionate and seems to really enjoy walks and hugs. I wanted her to do more than sleep all day and with trepidation I took her to doggie playcare for evaluation. I know some of the staff there and they are wonderful- actually helping me to adopt two of my pittie rescues...I explained her situation and told them to be patient with her.. Within one minute she was behind the desk with another doggie buddy( she likes other dogs) helping to greet other dogs and their owners... While she never actually engaged in play with other dogs, she seemed to enjoy herself and was, as usual, curious about all of the activities. She actually sought affection many times when other dogs were getting pets and hugs from the staff. It was a wonderful experience and this girl came alive. I int end to bring her there at least one day a week. Penny IS the woman.

Sharon Sweeney

No comments: