UA-45446743-1

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Marley Loves the Sun



Conni McGraw's foster boy Marley loving the sun!

Conni writes about Marley and Erin Sullivan's former foster Daisy:

" I want to thank you for all the updates. You are touching my heart. I been following Daisy's story since I joined NEBTR. I have a foster boy name Marley right now. He is such a joy and made it easy to be a foster. Now we are ready to find him a furever home. This I expect to be the hardest part for me. However reading about Daisy and you helps me greatly. I can see the love you have for her. And this is what this is all about. THANK YOU

Besides being incredibly handsome and cute, he is also a super sweet boy.  He is laid back, but there are also times he would like to play.  He walks great on the leash.  Plays wonderfully with other dogs.  We have 2 BTs of our own, one of them an alpha male.  No issues there.  Loves to cuddle and is a great kisser.  He is between 6 and 7, and weighs about 24 pounds."

And thank YOU, Conni, for all you are doing for Marley!






No comments: