UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

More on Rocky II

rockyII




Rocky has settled in. I am amazed by him, to be honest. Really loving him!! He knows drop, sit, paw, down, and will do all of them while waiting for me to throw the ball. And he is obsessed with playing ball so I can see that this is an incredible task for the little guy. I started working on "back up" after he drops the ball so that he backs away instead of going after the ball again and again as I grab it and throw. At first I thought it was just a coincidence but he kept listening to me when I said it. On the video he sits off camera but you see it the second time when he comes back. Teary thinking about how good he is. So far so good ... !

-- Erin Fay
Thanks so much, Erin, for taking this boy into your loving home so that Maria could concentrate on the other dogs in her care.  I know that Rocky will blossom with Erin’s love!

No comments: