UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Nitro, Good By



Its with an extremely heavy heart and tears streaming down my face that I write this.....Nitro went to the rainbow bridge last night after battling a respiratory infection for a week. He was 15 years, 7 months, and 11 days old. 

Nitro came to us in March of 2012 with the help of the owners son's and Jerrilyn we were able to get him to me. When he arrived his teeth were so bad he was oozing brown liquid and lethargic. He went through mouth surgery at 14 1/2 with a Gr 3 heart murmur and pulled through with flying colors and became a different dog. A happy dog. He spent the next 14 months being spoiled and loved like every dog deserves. His favorite activities were lying in the sun, licking his foster siblings, sleeping, and going for very slow walks.

Your outpouring of love and support for both he and I means the world to me. He is such a lucky little man to have so many people that love him so much and i am so lucky to have had 14 wonderful months with him.

The last week was heartbreaking but I am comforted to know that he is running free now. He spent his last 4 hours last night in my arms and took his last breath while I held him close. Im thankful that i was there to be with him and spend his final hours holding and comforting him.
Im going to miss my little old man terribly and I know all of you are as well.
I love you little man
His foster momma,
Lisa


Lisa, you have made Nitro's life so happy with your loving home and heart, thank you for being who you are.

No comments: