UA-45446743-1

Saturday, July 13, 2013

More on Clarisse

clarisse

She is very weary of people but yes we are making progress!

She has let me pet her a few times when she is tired and in a corner. I just stroke her back very gently and she looks the other way like she is waiting for something bad to happen.

Its so sad. I hope she can learn to enjoy the human touch.

Once in her crate, she will allow me to put her eye drops in. The right eye seems to be blind and without feeling. I will get her to an ophthalmologist soon.

She is super sweet and quite happy when she is out in the grass.

She sleeps in our bedroom in a brand new comfy cozy bed in a crate and is very relaxed when she is in there.

Oh and she finally started taking a treat from my hand too!

 

Jerrilyn Walter

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Clarisse looks so much better! God Bless you Jerrilyn. Cynthia Johnson

Cindy said...

Clarisse looks so much better! God Bless you Jerrilyn. Cynthia Johnson