UA-45446743-1

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Update on Elena

elena

 

IMG_7877a

Krista Dooley:

 

It's my 2nd Anniversary with Elena and THIS is the face I wake up to and come home to every day. Thank you NEBTR for bringing her into my life. I am eternally grateful!

Yesterday was my 2nd anniversary with Elena!  We've had two years of wonderful times together.  She is now 10 years old, but you would never know it!  She has more energy then she knows what to do with.  Fortunately, she has a huge basket of toys, but she favors her old, shredded fire hoses which she loves to play fetch with.  Her only downfall is she cannot tell time....especially on the weekend!!  She's up same time as every day, 5:30 am, toy in mouth, ready to start the day!  No matter what, she brings a smile to my face a thousand times a day and she feels like home to me.  Thank you NEBTR, for bringing Elena into my life!

Sincerely,

Krista & Elena

No comments: