UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Meet Buddy

Buddy2
Buddy1

Hi All,

Buddy is a 15 year old owner surrender who is a sweet old man. We had a few scary days soon after he got here - he was unable to stand and it seemed he'd had a stroke. The vet was wonderful and said he didn't think that was the case but definitely something neurological had happened. He gave me 10 days of prednisone and it worked miracles but it was evident as it wore off he was regressing. The vet said given his advanced age it wouldn't hurt to keep him on it so that's what we're doing.

Buddy is a total sweetheart with poor vision. He's not a natural cuddler but when I pick him up and put him in the chair with me he loves it.

We'd like to thank the kind people who purchased Buddy an orthopedic bed and sweater. He's loving them.
Buddy's ours now for however long were blessed to have him. He's my first senior but I have a feeling he won't be my last!

Loree McOwen

Loree,
Thank you for taking him, what a good looking man he is!  Seniors are so special and so are those who love them.

No comments: