UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Update on Mandy

 

 

 

Here is a movie of my foster Mandy the mill girl.  I have had her almost 7 months now, although difficult and emotional this has been an amazing experience.  It’s so awesome to see her happy! I’m in love.  Now she just needs to learn other people are OK! 

 

Leslie Kaucic

 

Leslie, this is so touching!  And she's really a beautiful girl.  I remember how hard it was for you at the beginning when she hid in the bathroom all the time, and now look at her running around the yard!  You've brought her such a long way. – Ginny Murphy

What a wonderful video....She is lucky to be with you, Leslie. Thank you for opening your heart and your home to this special lady.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful. What is her story. I remember seeing her a while ago on here but don't remember her story. Such a beautiful video. It brought tears to my eyes. How old is she? Is she healthy? Can you let me know?