UA-45446743-1

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Augie Goes to the Rainbow Bridge




I am so sorry to report that our little Augie crossed the Rainbow Bridge.  Here is my last Augie hug at home. Thank you to NEBTR for the "Augie" experience and for all the support of all his supporters and friends. Special thanks to all who made Auige's last Christmas so special with all the gifts. His pain is too much for me to allow it to go on at this point.

I am glad to have had this little angel in our lives for a little while.

You gave Augie the best possible life he ever could have had.. I can only imagine he's running free from pain. Hugs to you. The last year or so to the end, he  found the two best pet parents that any fur baby would want to have.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for loving him. I can't imagine how hard it is. Thankfully there are people like you. :)

Anonymous said...

RIP sweet boy. I am so glad you had the life you deserved at least for a little while. You were loved. <3

ddl said...

Goodbye little Augie. I hope you meet my little Sugarboy at the bridge.