UA-45446743-1

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Aunt Aggie Goes to the Rainbow Bridge

Aunt Aggie has gone to the Rainbow Bridge.  Her loving mom Judy Wade wrote to us a few days ago, "For those of you who remember Aunt Aggie, she came to us a number of years ago as a senior. Unfortunately, she's stopped eating and her leg tumor seems to have worsened. She's dropped weight suddenly and is very then. We have made the decision to let her go to the bridge tomorrow. I want her to have a dignified end to life. I just hope she knows how much we love her. She brought much joy to my life and I know she had a wonderful retirement. As I always say, this sux!"


Our sympathy to Judy and her family.  We always enjoyed seeing her beautiful pictures and stories, and felt like we knew her.  Rest in peace, Aunt Aggie. Aggie knows you love her and you have given her a good life  she will know she is loved as she crosses over. sending hugs to you. 

No comments: