UA-45446743-1

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Dooley's Secret Santa

Today another 2 packages arrived for Dooley. Some of his favored toys were in there. He could hardly wait to get into them lol. 
His very favored toy in the world seems to be to long cozy's. As you can see that is the one he got out first lol. 
And if you look at the last pic you can see even I got a present. The cutest slippers ever!! Thank you form the both of us, Secret Santa ❤️



Conny and Dooley

And Dooley Writes,

Hello all,
Here is Dooley speaking. Mommy is suffering from Santa overload. So I hads to kick Foster Mommy of the Puter and take it over. (Foster Mom says she very sorry for the confusion)
We gots 2 secret Santas today.
A box from Santa Jill and a box from Santa Amanda.
Woof and slurps
thank you, and licks to all that send me such lovley gifts. I’m very blessed that I’m showered with so many gifts and love by everyone in this group
I loves all my gifts and snacks.
Dooley, aka Doodles, aka Doodelishes.






No comments: