UA-45446743-1

Monday, January 27, 2014

Great Update for Molly

Here's a good Molly update. We tried one final med (which thank god recently went generic). That dropped her eye pressures. I put her on Victoria's meatloaf recipe and a lot if supplements and combined it did the trick. She even got some of her sight back. All in all she is doing great, complete 180. Yay!!!

Just as a side note I did a bunch of research and apparently vitamin C could be a way to help combat eye pressures. I found a bunch of sites where many people saw huge differences in readings just by adding that to their dog's diet.

-- Jodi Groff

That is fantastic. What a miracle.
So happy for Molly.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She is absolutely beautiful. My 10 yr old Oliver is starting to have eye issues on top of high BP need to read up on vitamins and food changes for him since it appears to work

rose said...

How much Vit C? Alos what is the meatloaf recipe? Thanks,
Rose

rose said...

How much Vit C? Alos what is the meatloaf recipe? Thanks,
Rose

Jodi said...

Here is one of the sites I found that talked about vitamin C- http://www.blinddogsupport.com/what-happens-when-your-dog-gets-glaucoma-faqs/. If you do a search of the internet other sites will come up. If you can give me your email I can send you the meatloaf recipe. It's a little too long to post here.