UA-45446743-1

Friday, February 14, 2014

Skittles' Gifts!

I was surprised that in spite of today's horrible weather, I found a package for Skittles on the front porch. (Skittles is my 9 year old foster girl who's only been with Panda and me since Saturday.). Inside the package was a soft, fuzzy black & white squeaky toy; a ball on a rope; a chewy treat; and a frisbee. What a nice surprise! Skittles was being a couch potato, so I got a pose of her on the couch with her presents. She kind of has that look like the pup in the NEBTR logo. She's a cutie pie. I put a little sherpa coat on her to keep her warm. Hope you can see her!

Tried Sheryl's turkey loaf recipe today. Both dogs loved it. 



Shawna 

Thanks to all our wonderful sponsors who donate toys and gifts so that we can give them to our new foster dogs!! A big Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!



No comments: