UA-45446743-1

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Spike Gets Gifts

I would just like to say that Spike received a nice package in the mail the other day from Jim & Stacie Kyle from Northfield, NJ.  I set it aside with plans to take a few photos of Spike with the gifts.  Well I went out the other day only to come home and find all the gifts eaten and ripped up.  Anyway, thank you for your thoughtfulness and I am sorry there are no pictures to show.

Linda V.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Foster Mom to Spike


Go Spike, I hope those presents made him happy. The presents are from our many supporters on FB and in our NEBTR volunteers that donate toys and treats for our new fosters and I send them out - you are very welcome - I’ll still post a thank you on FB without a picture - LOL - thats really funny. He must have smelled the bully sticks!!

Stacie

No comments: