UA-45446743-1

Monday, June 9, 2014

Myrtle in Her Temporary Home






 
I went today to pull Myrtle from the Burlington County Animal Shelter, and what a sad sight she is!  This poor little girl is missing most of her fur, has scabs all over and both ears are severely infected and she scratches non stop-but besides all of this, she is as sweet as pie!  I took her outside when we got home, and all she wanted to do was being in my lap, and she stares right into your eyes-she really wants to be loved.  Apparently she was surrendered by her owner who had stage 4 cancer and was just unable to care for this poor, sweet thing.

She will be with me through the weekend, and then Chris Cassner will be taking care of her and nursing her back to health.  Here are a few pics of sweet Myrtle-notice my BT's behind the gate wanting to play with her!

Carrie Leigh Paul

What a sweet little thing!  Can't wait to see her transformation!

No comments: